DUE TO COVID-19 WE MAY EXPERIENCE DELAYS DUE TO THE SHIPPING PROVIDER
Orders are shipped from Los Angeles, CA. Please allow 2-4 business days for order processing in addition to shipping time. Please keep in mind, when making a purchase there is still processing time for your order regardless of the type of shipping you select. We do not ship orders on weekends or holidays.
- We offer FREE USPS Standard Shipping on Domestic Orders only.
- Crystal Light Sculptures are EXCLUDED from free shipping
USPS Ground - 1-5 Business Days
USPS 3 Day Select - 3 Business Days
International shipping costs will be calculated at checkout
USPS Standard (Canada Only) 2-7 Business Days
USPS Standard (Mexico Only) 2-6 Business Days
USPS Worldwide Expedited 2-5 Business Days
USPS Worldwide Saver 1-3 Business Days
* Reminder that these shipping times do not include the time it takes to process your order. HovaveART cannot be held responsible for shipments arriving later than these timeframes nor for any unanticipated delays caused by inclement weather, incorrect/incomplete addresses, customs holds, or other factors beyond our control.
* Every country has different custom charges per US delivery and amount spent. Please keep in mind for ordering overseas as your merchandise might require additional custom charges when arriving in your country.
* For all customers shipping orders to an international location, please provide an accurate phone number and email address when processing your order. Your countries’ customs entity may need to contact you before your package is allowed to clear.
* Special note for all customers shipping to Canada. Per Canadian customs rules, the receiver must authorize a broker so that the order can be cleared through customs. Please provide an accurate phone # and email address when processing your order.
You are responsible for any additional taxes and duties. We cannot pre-determine customs fees and HovaveART is NOT responsible for any fees charged by customs. If you decide to refuse any shipments from HovaveART, you are responsible for the original shipping charges to you, any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package (on both the original and return shipments), and the cost of returning the package.
Customer satisfaction is always our priority. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions prior to or after shipping.